Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yummy way to eat broccoli
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- 2⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2⁄3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, fine shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare baking sheet with spray or use parchment paper.
- Whisk the eggs with the Tony Chacheres.
- Add Panko and cheese.
- Squeeze excess water from broccoli and add.
- Mix with your hands.
- Form into patties (large tablespoon)
- I make 15 patties.
- Place on baking sheet and squash down a bit.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip and bake for about 5-10 minutes more.
- Watch so they don't burn.
- Serve warm or cold.
- With or without Ranch or Honey Mustard.