Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 mins
excellent way to get little kids to eat and enjoy broccoli. I always serve these with the chikfila honey mustard recipe from my page
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) boxchopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 5 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups peanut oil
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Mix everything but eggs, oil and breadcrumbs in a bowl and chill one hour.
- roll into walnut sized balls.
- roll balls in egg and then in breadcrumbs.
- fry in oil til golden brown about 3 minutes.
- drain on paper towels.