Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Quick Cooking- appetizer
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and place in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place in a greased 15-in.x10-in.x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11-12 minutes or until golden brown.
EXCELLENT FLAVOR! A great way to prepare a veggie and use as a side dish or as an appetizer. A good way to get kids to eat their veggies. I only used 4 eggs and the bites formed very well. Thanks Brittany for sharing this recipe! Prepared for Spring 2008 PAC Event.