Barb in WNY's Note:
A quick soup to make, most of the ingredients are probably on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam broccoli until tender and chop.
- 2In a saucepan, combine broccoli, onion, and chicken broth.
- 3Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Melt butter in another saucepan.
- 5Add flour, salt and pepper and stir until smooth.
- 6Stir in the cream.
- 7Combine sauce and broccoli and cook over medium heat until heated through.
- 8Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.9
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 982.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 7.2 g