Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick soup to make, most of the ingredients are probably on hand.
Make and share this Broccoli Bisque recipe from Food.com.
- Steam broccoli until tender and chop.
- In a saucepan, combine broccoli, onion, and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in another saucepan.
- Add flour, salt and pepper and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the cream.
- Combine sauce and broccoli and cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Serve hot or cold.