Top Review by misty6786
Good concept and really quick, but way too salty. I used less of both sauces than called for and still drained of most of it to make it more palatable. I like many of this chef's recipes, but not so much on this one.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup bean sprouts
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 6 ounces vermicelli, cooked and drained
- 2 -3 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oyster sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown beef with onion and garlic; drain.
- Add bean sprouts, mushrooms, and water chestnuts.
- Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in the vermicelli, broccoli, soy sauce, oyster sauce, if desired, and ginger; toss to coat.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.