Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great way to make spuds.
- 4 large potatoes, baked
- 1⁄4 cup diced broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut a 1-inch wide strip from top of each baked potato.
- Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- Mash pulp.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into shells, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake, covered at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
These were great!! I forgot about the bacon till the last minute so I left it out and added a little butter. I actually then put these on the grill instead of the oven. Yum!
Very nice and easy to make! The combo of broccoli, bacon, and cheddar was great. Thanks for sharing! All You Can Eat Buffet Event
These were very good with our BBQ pork steaks and corn on the cob last night. I used as many low fat/no fat/low cal things that I could in the recipe and everything turned out well.