Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My mother-in-law give this to me and it's very good.
- 20 ounces frozen broccoli (chopped)
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) packagetown house crackers
- Place cooked and drained broccoli in an 8 x 11 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Cube cheese and 1/2 stick melted butter pour over broccoli.
- Crush crackers mix in the other half of the butter (melted). Sprinkle over broccoli and cheese.
- Back 40 minutes in 300°F oven.
so easy and cheesy. Kids love it, too. Next time I will add canned sliced mushrooms! and there WILL be a next time! Pretty, too.
So simple and yet so good. One of my DD favorites! I covered it for the first 15-20 minutes then I stirred halfway through cooking to distribute cheese more evenly, raised temp to 325', uncovered then topped with crackers for the last 20 minutes of baking. It was great! Thanks for sharing.
This was great!!! I didn't have velveeta cheese so I substitued a cheese spread with horseradish. Was real good.