Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another tasty, simple Campbell's Soup recipe. The first time I made this, I cooked the broccoli first and that was definitely a mistake. Though the taste was good, the casserole was just mush. The French fried onions add a nice dimension and texture.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup (I prefer mushroom)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
- In 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, combine soup, milk, soy sauce, and pepper.
- Stir in broccoli and 1/2 the can of onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining onions.
- bake another 5 minutes.