Recipe by Forever His
Perfect for taking to pot-luck dinners! Wonderful, easy vegetable casserole, that is quickly made.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 onion rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain. Arrange broccoli in casserole. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine milk and soup, stirring well; pour over broccoli. Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Top with onion rings, and bake 10 minutes longer.