Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Campbells. Cream of broccoli soup, and french fried onions. A flavorable dish.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli spears or 4 cups broccoli florets, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions
- In a 1-1/2 quart casserole whisk together the soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Mix in the broccoli and 2/3 cup of the french fried onions.
- Bake, covered 350' for 25 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining onions. Bake, uncovered for 5 additional minutes or until the onions are golden.