- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (low-fat okay)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream (reduced-fat okay)
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 cups broccoli florets (chopped into bite-sized pieces)
- 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts (rinsed and chopped)
- 3 -4 slices cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk garlic, mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add chopped broccoli, water chestnuts, bacon, cranberries and pepper; stir to coat with the dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one half hour, or up to one day before serving.