1/1 Photo of Broccoli Bacon Salad
Modified from EatingWell.com May/June 2009. Refrigerate at least one half hour, or up to one day before serving. Cook time equals chill time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (low-fat okay)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (reduced-fat okay)
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 cups broccoli florets (chopped into bite-sized pieces)
- 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts (rinsed and chopped)
- 3 -4 slices cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1Whisk garlic, mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and sugar in a large bowl.
- 2Add chopped broccoli, water chestnuts, bacon, cranberries and pepper; stir to coat with the dressing.
- 3Cover and refrigerate at least one half hour, or up to one day before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Bacon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 185.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g