DH and I really enjoy oven omelettes for dinner on busy weeknights. I have found so many that I love on Zaar, and I have put together many on my own. This one deserves to be posted- it turned out fantastic. I served it with a spicy ketchup (2 parts ketchup to one part Tabasco.) I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare frozen broccoli as stated on package. Let it cool before adding to the following steps.
- 3Beat together the eggs, ranch dressing and milk.
- 4Add bacon bits and mix well.
- 5Add cheese and mix well.
- 6Grease a 9 inch round pie pan.
- 7Spread the broccoli into the bottom of the pan.
- 8Pour the egg mixture over the top. Try to distribute evenly throughout.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for 25 mins or until a knife inserted comes out clean and the dish has taken on a golden color.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Bacon Ranch Oven Omelette (Quiche)
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.0
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 664.8 mg
- Sodium 510.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 30.4 g