Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
DH and I really enjoy oven omelettes for dinner on busy weeknights. I have found so many that I love on Zaar, and I have put together many on my own. This one deserves to be posted- it turned out fantastic. I served it with a spicy ketchup (2 parts ketchup to one part Tabasco.) I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare frozen broccoli as stated on package. Let it cool before adding to the following steps.
- Beat together the eggs, ranch dressing and milk.
- Add bacon bits and mix well.
- Add cheese and mix well.
- Grease a 9 inch round pie pan.
- Spread the broccoli into the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top. Try to distribute evenly throughout.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 mins or until a knife inserted comes out clean and the dish has taken on a golden color.