Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fluffy little quiched for me and you
Make and share this Broccoli Bacon Quiche for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 strip bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- Divide the broccoli, cheese and bacon between two 5" pie plates coated with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream,salt, garlic powder and lemon pepper.
- Pour over broccoli and bacon.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
I used shredded mexican cheese, skim milk, and packaged turkey bacon bits because that's what I had on hand. Also added about 1/8 cup chopped onion. Turned out very yummy and the perfect small portion size my BF and I have been aiming for. Will definitely be making these every week. Thanks!
This was pretty good, especially with some onion & seasonings mixed in, but it took almost 15 min more than what was called for! I used turkey bacon & more broccoli, and mozzarella cheese. Easy & tasty!