Broccoli, Avocado & Pecan Salad W/Dressing
- Cut florrettes from broccoli.
- Bring a saucepan of water to boil and add salt.
- Add florrettes and boil until barely tender, about 3 minutes.
- Drain and cool under running water; drain again and place in salad bowl then set aside.
- Peel and pit avocado then cut into cubes; place into small bowl and toss with 1 T lemon juice.
- Add avocado to broccoli and add pecans.
- For dressing, in a small bowl stir together 1 T lemon juice, mustard and salt to taste until well mixed; add olive oil and parsley and stir vigorously until blended.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss gently and serve.