Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is something a little different. My family was leary at first, but this is a good recipe. I now take this to family functions all the time. Very easy to make.
- 0.5 (10 ounce) packagechopped broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 medium avocado, halved, seeded, and peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
assorted veggies for dippers
- baby carrots
- red pepper
- green pepper
- cherry tomatoes
- Cook broccoli and onion in water.
- Simmer 5 minute and then drain.
- Blend all ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Serve with asst. veggies.