Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty low fat recipe
Make and share this Broccoli Asian Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large head of broccoli
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 large carrot
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon all natural-style peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1. Cut the florettes from the bunch and then slice thinly making flat sections.
- 2. Slice the onion very thinly and separate.
- 3. Peel the carrot and then use the peeler to shave thin slices from the carrot.
- 4. Thinly slice the red bell pepper.
- 5. Mix all vegetables in a bowl.
- 6. Take the rest of the ingredients and mix in a separate bowl. You may need to adjust the sourness with a little sugar to taste. You may use sugar substitute. Use low fat all natural peanut butter to reduce the fat content of this recipe.
- 7. Garnish with cilantro. Flavor improves with sitting in the fridge overnight.