Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dish has become a family holiday favorite. I have tried many broccoli-rice dishes and this one is the best in my opinion. See what you think.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions.
- When broccoli is cooked, use paper towels to absorb any excess water.
- Mix together rice, broccoli, cream of chicken soup, Cheez Whiz, and water chestnuts.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
I made this over the weekend and my family just loved it. Very creamy and cheesy.The seasonings were right on and the waterchestnuts add a little crunch. I will be making this again. Thanks.
This was very good, and I will made this again! I liked the water chestnuts in it, good taste to it. Thanks.
Loved this casserole! I've made it twice in one month. The water chestnuts give it just the right amount of crunch. I plan on making this for my son when he comes home for Christmas.