Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This dish has become a family holiday favorite. I have tried many broccoli-rice dishes and this one is the best in my opinion. See what you think.
Top Review by PixieDust
I made this over the weekend and my family just loved it. Very creamy and cheesy.The seasonings were right on and the waterchestnuts add a little crunch. I will be making this again. Thanks.
- 1 (6 ounce) boxuncle ben's long grain and wild rice blend
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions.
- When broccoli is cooked, use paper towels to absorb any excess water.
- Mix together rice, broccoli, cream of chicken soup, Cheez Whiz, and water chestnuts.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.