1/1 Photo of Broccoli and Wasabi Dip
The broccoli gives a bright green dip that doesn't discolour and the wasabi adds a touch of heat. Make this an hour or 2 in advance so that the flavours have time to blend. Serve with crackers or chips. From Jennifer McLagen of Food and Drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the broccoli into florets and cook in boiling salted water until tender. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
- 2Peel and finely dice the onion.
- 3Melt the butter in a small frying pan, add the diced onion and cook over a low heat until soft but not coloured.
- 4Place the drained broccoli, cooked onion and cheese in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- 5Add the salt, wasabi powder and lemon juice. Blend until well mixed, then check the seasoning.
- 6Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Wasabi Dip
Serving Size: 1 (763 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.8
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.2 mg
- Sodium 2549.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: