1/3 Photos of Broccoli and Walnut Spaghetti
Ready in under 30 mins, the broccoli provides iron and is a superfood. Don't be tempted to skimp on the last bit of oil it can be very dry without it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put bread and walnuts in food processor and process to coarse crumbs.
- 2Put spaghetti on to cook by packet instructions, four minutes from the end lob in the broccoli.
- 3Heat 3 tbsp of the oil in a pan and fry the breadcumb mixture until lightly toasted add garlic, parsley and lemon zest.
- 4Drain the pasta and broccoli and toss everything together.
- 5Serve drizzled with the oil and lemon juice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Walnut Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 795.5
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 130.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 23.4 g