Ready in under 30 mins, the broccoli provides iron and is a superfood. Don't be tempted to skimp on the last bit of oil it can be very dry without it.
- Put bread and walnuts in food processor and process to coarse crumbs.
- Put spaghetti on to cook by packet instructions, four minutes from the end lob in the broccoli.
- Heat 3 tbsp of the oil in a pan and fry the breadcumb mixture until lightly toasted add garlic, parsley and lemon zest.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli and toss everything together.
- Serve drizzled with the oil and lemon juice.