1/4 Photos of Broccoli and Velveeta Casserole
A friend gave me this recipe when I was looking for a vegetable dish to make with ham. My husband filled his plate three times during dinner and it is very hard for me to get him to eat his veggies! Everyone has loved making this dish because it is so easy and everyone goes back for seconds and thirds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli and drain water.
- 2Add Velvetta and cook until melted.
- 3In a seperate pan melt butter, then remove from heat.
- 4Add crumbled Ritz crackers to the butter and stir until mixed well.(You can crumble the crackers by hand or by putting them in a storage bag and crush with a rolling pin).
- 5Spray a 1 3/4 quart cassarole dish with cooking spray.
- 6Spoon in half the crackers into the dish.
- 7Pour broccoli and cheese mixture in and cover with the rest of the crackers.
- 8Bake for 15-20 minutes uncovered at 350 degrees or until top browns.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Velveeta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.5
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 128.2 mg
- Sodium 1492.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 17.1 g