Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is what happened the night before we left for vacation when there was not a fresh veggie in the house, The milk was very low and no thawed meat. Instead of running to the store, I did a pantry casserole. Definitely not too healthy, but it is pretty darn good!
- 340.19 g box macaroni shells and cheese, box dinner
- 304.75 g cancondensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted (or can use cream of broccoli)
- 59.14 ml milk
- 340.19 g albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 283.49 g frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 29.58-44.37 ml butter, melted
- 78.07 ml breadcrumbs
- Prepare shells and cheese dinner according to package direction; drain but do not rinse.
- Return cooked shells to hot pot.
- Add in liquid cheese packet (from the shells & cheese dinner), condensed soup, milk, tuna, thawed broccoli, onion and garlic powder.
- Gently stir to mix well.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle the buttery breadcrumbs on top of the casserole.
- Bake; uncovered for 25-30 minutes.
Terrific, but I added potato chips to the topping. Bad for the waist, but worth it.