1/1 Photo of Broccoli and Tuna Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
This is what happened the night before we left for vacation when there was not a fresh veggie in the house, The milk was very low and no thawed meat. Instead of running to the store, I did a pantry casserole. Definitely not too healthy, but it is pretty darn good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) box macaroni shells and cheese, box dinner
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted (or can use cream of broccoli)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 12 ounces albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1Prepare shells and cheese dinner according to package direction; drain but do not rinse.
- 2Return cooked shells to hot pot.
- 3Add in liquid cheese packet (from the shells & cheese dinner), condensed soup, milk, tuna, thawed broccoli, onion and garlic powder.
- 4Gently stir to mix well.
- 5Pour into a casserole dish.
- 6In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and breadcrumbs.
- 7Sprinkle the buttery breadcrumbs on top of the casserole.
- 8Bake; uncovered for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Tuna Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.6
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 1675.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 40.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
macaroni shells and cheese