1/2 Photos of Broccoli and Tortellini Salad
You can lighten this recipe up a little by using turkey bacon, & low-fat mayo. From allrecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- 2Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and rinse under cold water.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar to make the dressing.
- 4In a large bowl, combine broccoli, tortellini, bacon, raisins, sunflower seeds and red onion. Pour dressing over salad, and toss.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.4
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 425.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: