Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was in an insert in a magazine. It doesn't say, but it specifically calls for Green Giant broccoli florets, so I will assume it is from Green giant. Looks like it would be a very easy weeknight meal. Would be good with some grilled chicken added to it.
- 1 (14 ounce) bag broccoli florets
- 1 (19 ounce) bagfrozen tortellini
- 1 (1 lb) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare broccoli and tortellini as directed on package. Drain; place in large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat Alfredo sauce in the saucepan. Pour sauce over broccoli and tortellini; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Yum! I didn't have any broccoli, but I added sundried tomatoes. This dish has a lot of potential - chicken, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, etc. It's definitely 5 stars and couldn't be any easier to put together. Thanks!