Broccoli and Spinach Enchiladas
- heat butter in 10" frypan.
- Add onion and cook until tender about 3 minutes. stir in spinach.
- remove from heat and add 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, ricotta, broccoli,1/3 cup picante, cumin and garlic salt.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of the spinach mixture down the centre of each tortilla and roll up.
- Place seam side down in lightly greased shallow baking pan.
- Spoon remaining picante sauce over enchiladas.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkler with remaining cheese lettuce and chopped tomato.