1/1 Photo of Broccoli and Soba Noodles
Pepper Monkey's Note:
Soba noodles are popular in japan and have a unique nutty flavor that compliment the broccoli in this dish very well. I first tried soba noodles when my roomate made them for dinner and fell in love with them. I hope you will too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1bring 3 quarts water to a boil.
- 2and add noodles cook for 10 minutes until al dente.
- 3When noodles are done drain and rinse with warm water and drain again.
- 4warm oil in a skillet or wok over medium heat.
- 5mix together soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, cornstarch, and vinegar.
- 6Whisk until smooth.
- 7add garlic and sautee until golden brown.
- 8add in broccoli, water, and carrots.
- 9Cover and cook for 5 minutes until the broccoli is tender, but still bright green.
- 10stir in the soy sauce mixture and cook for 3 minutes until liquid thickens and then reduce heat to low.
- 11add the cooked and rinsed noodles to the veggies and stir to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Soba Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1024.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar