1/1 Photo of Broccoli and Rotini Pasta
This is the first pasta recipe I've seen that uses cream cheese. Give this creamy dish a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Place broccoli in colander, and drain pasta over broccoli.
- 3Rinse out pasta pot.
- 4Combine all other ingredients in the pasta pot.
- 5Heat until cream cheese is melted.
- 6Toss with pasta and broccoli.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Rotini Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.2
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 260.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 19.8 g