This is the first pasta recipe I've seen that uses cream cheese. Give this creamy dish a try.
Make and share this Broccoli and Rotini Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place broccoli in colander, and drain pasta over broccoli.
- Rinse out pasta pot.
- Combine all other ingredients in the pasta pot.
- Heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Toss with pasta and broccoli.
Great side dish or meatless main dish. It's a real kid-pleaser, too! I used more onion; about 1/4 cup finely chopped onion (I used white; I didn't have red onions). I steamed the broccoli while the pasta was cooking. The sauce is nice and creamy, but really needs to be seasoned. I added (and recommend) garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika. Thanx for a yummy recipe. I'll make this again.