Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a double batch.
- 20 ounces broccoli, chopped, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup butter, 1 stick
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 15 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups Minute Rice
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Cook broccoli according to directions, drain any excess liquid.
- Melt butter and saute celery and onion.
- Soften cheese whiz.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine rice, salt, milk and soup. Then add Cheese Whiz and vegetables. Then mix in the broccoli.
- Transfer to large casserole dish and bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350°F.