Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my collection of handwritten recipes 1970-1984.
- 1⁄3 cup whipped creamy salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups broccoli, stalks peeled and sliced very thin
- With fork beat salad dressing with pickle juice until smooth; stir in onions, salt and pepper. Spoon over cabbage and broccoli and toss to mix. Salad can be made ahead and refrigerated.