Recipe by daisygrl64
This broccoli and potato salad goes great with just about nay meal. Pol Martin Cookbook.
Top Review by Jen T
"Very tasty" was DH's comment. Very easy to make with on hand ingredients. This will be a real keeper for us. I am still giving this 5*s even though I changed the celery to finely sliced red onion as we are not really a fan of celery but I feel that this in no way detracted from the recipe. Really enjoyed this one. :)
- 1 small head broccoli, cooked
- 2 large potatoes, cooked in skins, peeled and diced
- 1 celery, stalk sliced
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- cut cooked broccoli into florets and place in large bowl. add the potatoes and celery.
- mix vinegar, oil, salt and pepper together in small bowl. pour over broccoli and toss to evenly coat.
- season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- sprinkle with parsley and serve.