MARIA MAC *'s Note:
From Everyday Food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 scallions, white and green parts separated and thinly sliced
- 1 lb broccoli, cut into bite size florets stalks peeled and thinly sliced
- 1In a medium bowl combine orange zest, juice,soy sauce, vinager and cornstarch, set stir fry sauce aside.
- 2In a large non stick skillet heat 1tsp oil over medium heat.
- 3Working in 2 batches cook pork until browned on one side 1-2 minutes (pork will cook more later).
- 4Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- 5In same skillet add remaining oil, garlic and scallion whites ,cook stirring occasionally until scallions wilt 1-2 minutes.
- 6Add broccoli and 1/2 cup water, cover and cook until broccoli is crisp tender and water has evaporated, 2-4 minutes.
- 7Add pork (with any juices) and stir fry sauce to skillet.
- 8Cook stirring, until pork is cooked through and sauce has thickened 1-2 minutes.
- 9Top with scallions greens.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Pork Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 1100.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 28.8 g