Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Everyday Food.
Make and share this Broccoli and Pork Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, grated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 scallions, white and green parts separated and thinly sliced
- 1 lb broccoli, cut into bite size florets stalks peeled and thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl combine orange zest, juice,soy sauce, vinager and cornstarch, set stir fry sauce aside.
- In a large non stick skillet heat 1tsp oil over medium heat.
- Working in 2 batches cook pork until browned on one side 1-2 minutes (pork will cook more later).
- Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In same skillet add remaining oil, garlic and scallion whites ,cook stirring occasionally until scallions wilt 1-2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and 1/2 cup water, cover and cook until broccoli is crisp tender and water has evaporated, 2-4 minutes.
- Add pork (with any juices) and stir fry sauce to skillet.
- Cook stirring, until pork is cooked through and sauce has thickened 1-2 minutes.
- Top with scallions greens.
I chose this because of the addition of the fresh OJ and was not dissapointed, it made this as a take home meal for my DS, I did a few amount adjustments and added in 1 heaping teaspoon crushed red chili flkes for heat, the sauce from this is wondertful and fresh OJ is a must, thanks for sharing MRSJSPANTS, I am very happy to report that this was thoroughly enjoyed :)