Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super easy and great flavor
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to direction on package.
- Add broccoli the last 5 minutes of cooking drain and set aside.
- Add soup, sour cream, cheese, and pepper to broccoli and noodles.
- Toss to coat.
Quick, easy and tasty. Thanks. Really a very good dish as is, even better the second time I made it and tossed in some cut up ham. YUM.
I forgot to include my 5 stars. Sorry about that :-)