1/2 Photos of Broccoli and Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce
Jenny Sanders's Note:
I like this best when made with fresh shiitake mushrooms, but regular button mushrooms are just fine too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean broccoli.
- 2Trim off flowers into bite-size pieces, lightly peel broccoli stalks and slice into diagonal medallions.
- 3Heat wok on high. Add the oil and when the oil is hot add the broccoli, stir-fry rapidly until the broccoli is covered in oil.
- 4When the wok is no longer oily, add a splash of water or chicken stock and continue to fry, stirring constantly for 3 minutes, replenishing water/chicken stock whenever wok becomes dry.
- 5Toss in the prepared mushrooms and the garlic, stir, add half of the oyster sauce, stir, cover and simmer at medium heat two minutes.
- 6Serve drizzled with the remaining oyster sauce.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 299.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g