Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 3 cups broccoli florets, parboiled or steamed
- 8 small mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- In a large bowl toss together broccoli mushrooms scallions and feta.
- In a cup mix together stock lemon juice oil garlic pepper and majoram.
- Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat well.
This is a very nice salad. I fixed it ahead and allowed it to chill in the fridge before serving. The next go around I think I will add a 1/4 tsp or so of red pepper flakes. DH said it was a little to bland for him. Thanks for the recipe.