Prep 6 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Quick and Kosher. Saw this at aish.com and want to save it to try it. Let me know what you think.
- 1 (10 ounce) boxfrozen chopped broccoli, cuts thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (9 inch) frozen deep dish prepared pie crusts
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup liquid non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Arrange broccoli and mush rooms in piecrust.
- In a bowl, place onion, eggs, non-dairy creamer, flour, salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Pour over vegetables.
- Bake at 375° for 1 hour to 1 and 15 minutes, until mixture is set.
- Use a pie server to cut into wedge-shaped pieces; serve warm.
- Loosely cover with aluminum foil if center is not yet set but crust is browning too fast.