Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
Not sure where I found this recipe. But it sounds simple and good.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add mushrooms and onion.
- Cook over medium heat until tender (3 to 4 minutes).
- Beat eggs in large bowl until frothy.
- Pour into skillet.
- Gently stir egg mixture over medium heat to cook evenly on bottom (3 to 4 minutes).
- As egg mixture sets, lift edges with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- Arrange red pepper strips and broccoli on top.
- Cover; continue cooking until eggs are set (4 to 5 minutes).
- Sprinkle with cheese; cut into wedges.