Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup cottage cheese, low fat
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt, low fat plain
- 1 pinch salt, pepper
- Cook broccoli just until tender-crisp, (3 minutes).
- Drain and put under cold water.
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add garlic, onion and mushrooms and cook, until onion is tender.
- Set aside.
- In blender, combine cottage cheese and yogurt; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Process just until mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate.