- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, shelled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup swiss cheese, shredded (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the oils and teriyaki sauce in a skillet, and warm over medium heat.
- Baste eggs in skillet, turning constantly, until eggs turn dark brown (5 minutes).
- Remove eggs from pan.
- Mix garlic salt and pepper into oils in skillet.
- Stirfry broccoli until tender crisp (3 minutes), then melt cheese on top.
- Serve eggs with broccoli.