Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy and different.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, shelled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup swiss cheese, shredded (optional)
- Mix the oils and teriyaki sauce in a skillet, and warm over medium heat.
- Baste eggs in skillet, turning constantly, until eggs turn dark brown (5 minutes).
- Remove eggs from pan.
- Mix garlic salt and pepper into oils in skillet.
- Stirfry broccoli until tender crisp (3 minutes), then melt cheese on top.
- Serve eggs with broccoli.
I was skeptical about this recipe, but it turned out delicious (and SO EASY). I did use more broccoli and left out the cheese. Definitely making again...
My daughters first comment when we sat down to dinner was: "What is all this stinky stuff?" She then proceeded to clean her plate. we served it over rice and it was delicious!
Yummy combination! Like the previous reviewer, I used more than 1 cup of broccoli. I also used the optional swiss cheese, which I really enjoyed. This makes a great, quick lunch. Thanx for sharing. I'll make this again!