1/1 Photo of Broccoli and Cream Cheese Tart
1 hr 5 mins
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
Serve this delicious tart for brunch, lunch, or a light supper. It can also be made using mini pastry shells for individual appetizers. For appetizers, adjust baking time to 20 minutes for or until browned and filling is set.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Pre-bake pie crust for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 2Steam broccoli 3 to 4 minutes. Pat dry. Scatter broccoli over cooked pie crust.
- 3Beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in half & half, eggs and yolk. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in green onions.
- 4Pour cheese mixture over broccoli. Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese. Bake until set, 35 minutes or until browned and filling is set.
- 5Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Cream Cheese Tart
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 109.4 mg
- Sodium 183.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: