Recipe by Charlotte J
Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Top Review by fayeng36
Delicious! I used low fat mayo, a little less sugar than the recipe called for and added shredded carrots. I left out the cheese to reduce the calories and didn't have any sunflower seeds and it was still amazing. But I bet the seeds would have been great in it. Next time, I might try replacing some of the mayo with non-fat yogurt to cut calories even more. This one is definitely a keeper!
- 5 cups broccoli florets, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 3⁄4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup salad dressing or 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper