Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Make and share this Broccoli and Cranberry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cups broccoli florets, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 3⁄4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup salad dressing or 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix until thoroughly combined using a fork or wire whisk.
- Add dressing to salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.