Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great vegetable side dish. Goes well with most hearty meals and is a wonderful addition for color and substance. This comes from a local newspaper.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3 ounces seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- Cook broccoli and drain.
- Add corn, eggs and onion, mix well.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Mix stuffing and butter, then sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Really good!! At family Fathers' Day feast, even those who eschew broccoli were eating this up. I used a chicken-flavored stovetop stuffing for the topping.