Recipe by tinkerbelle79
This came from a Gooseberry Patch cookbook. I havent tried it yet but it sounds yummy.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
I used Recipe #101403 #101403 for the chicken and broth. I love this soup. It's quick, flavorful, and filling. I didn't change anything. Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks for posting a winner Tink!
- 4 -6 chicken breasts, cooked and broth saved
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli
- 9 ounces fresh cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot combine reserved chicken broth, canned chicken broth and garlic.
- Add carrots and onions to pot and cook until tender.
- Add chicken and cream of chicken soups;stir well.
- Stir in broccoli,tortellini, and pepper.
- Simmer 15 min, or until broccoli is light colored and tortellini is tender.