1/1 Photo of Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Swiss cheese adds a rich flavor to the creamy sauce of this homestyle casserole. From BH&G
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces dried medium noodles
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken or 2 1/2 cups turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 2Drain well.
- 3In a 2-quart casserole stir together noodles, chicken or turkey, broccoli, and green onions.
- 4In a medium mixing bowl stir together soup, milk, cheese, basil, and pepper.
- 5Stir into noodle mixture.
- 6Bake, covered, in a 350 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through.
- 7Sprinkle with paprika.
- 8Makes 6 servings.
- 9Make-Ahead Tip: Prepare casserole; cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- 10Bake as above.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 57.9 mg
- Sodium 414.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 21.0 g