1/2 Photos of Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
One of my favourite casseroles! This is a dish that was often cooked in our house growing up. It's delicious on it's own or served over rice or pasta. It's hearty enough to be served as a main course. This recipe fills a 9X13 pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and season chicken with salt and pepper. Boil, bake, steam, or fry. I prefer baking but because of time I often fry with a little olive oil. Chop and set aside.
- 2Cook broccoli. Steam or boil - no need to season. Leave in spears or large florets.
- 3Saute onion and garlic just until slightly soft. 3-5 minutes.
- 4Mix can of cream of chicken soup with water.
- 5Layer in 13X9 pan. Chopped chicken on the bottom, followed by broccoli, onion/garlic, mushrooms, soup mixture, salt and pepper, and cheddar cheese on top. Additionally you can add toasted breadcrumbs on top of the cheese if you wish.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.6
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 506.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 22.7 g