Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this recipe years ago in a magazine (not sure which one) and it became a favorite with our family. Its really a great recipe for lefted over chicken fillets.
- 4 cooked chicken breast fillets, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 -2 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- Boil chicken breast fillets in water til tender. Salt and Pepper to taste. (or used lefted over chicken).
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- In a saucepan cook broccoli in small amount of water, add chicken bouillon cube and boil til tender. Drain.
- In a bowl combine soups and mayonnaise. Mix well and set aside.
- In a 13x9 baking dish, spray with Pam and spread cooked broccoli in bottom of dish. Top with chopped chicken and spread soup mixture over top of chicken. Add cheddar cheese over top of chicken than add crushed ritz crackers on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until casserole bubbles.
I liked it my kids and husband didn't. they don't like mayo and it had a deffinite mayo taste. I am going to try it again and leave it out. They might like it them.
Was tasty, but next time I think I'll use less mayo and only 1 cup of Ritz crackers.
This was excellent! My family really enjoyed it. Easy to prepare and very tasty. I will definitally be making this again. My boys gave it a HUGE thumbs up. :)