Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
A rich and creamy casserole that will please any cheese lover
- 20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 ounce) bagfrozen chicken, bites
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) box chicken stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Cook broccoli for 10 minutes in the microwave.
- mix eggs,soup, mayo,garlic powder in a bowl,.
- set aside.
- Melt the stick of butter in a bowl in microwave, add stove top stuffing mix.
- In a 2 quart baking dish, add chicken bite on the bottom, mix the brocoli thats semi cooked in the bowl with egg mixture.
- Pour that over chicken. Add one cup of shredded cheddar over the top.
- Pour stove top on top of that, add rest of cheese.