Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is one of my favorite dishes to make, very easy and it tastes sooo good. I'm not sure where it came from, it's a photocopied paper that says Low Fat Recipes at the top.
- 3 cups No Yolks egg noodle substitute
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken breasts, cubed,skinless,cooked
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 1⁄4 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, Drain.
- Combine all ingredients into baking dish and mix well.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
I wish I had gone with my feeling of only using 1 tsp. or less of salt. Too salty, but an O.K. dinner.