Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is one of my favorite dishes to make, very easy and it tastes sooo good. I'm not sure where it came from, it's a photocopied paper that says Low Fat Recipes at the top.
- 3 cups No Yolks egg noodle substitute
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken breasts, cubed,skinless,cooked
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 1⁄4 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, Drain.
- Combine all ingredients into baking dish and mix well.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
I wish I had gone with my feeling of only using 1 tsp. or less of salt. Too salty, but an O.K. dinner.