- 2 cups green giant frozen broccoli cuts (from a 1-lb package)
- 2 cups chicken, Cubed, cooked
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup (10.75-oz)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine all
- Cover with microwave-safe waxed paper.
- Microwave on HIGH for 6-8 minutes or until hot, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- If desired, serve over toast or hot cooked rice. Three 1-cup servings.